Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate Quick Test 6.2B (6e
SCORE: …………………………… / 15
I. Zaznacz wyraz, który nie pasuje do pozostałych. (5 pkt)
II. Uzupełnij zdania właściwymi pytaniami rozłącznymi (question tags). (3 pkt)
1. He isn’t sleeping, is he?
4. They took amazing photos, didn’t they?
2. The colours are beautiful, aren’t they?
5. Your friend likes grunge, doesn’t he/she?
3. You haven’t cleaned yet, have you?
6. He won’t leave early, will he?
III. Używając podanych wyrazów, przekształć podane zdania na mowę zależną. (7 pkt)
1. “Where will the celebrations take place?”
5. “She has already arrived,” George said.
She asked where the celebrations would take
2. “I love playing music,” she said to me.
George said (that) she had already arrived.
6. “We are going shopping,” she said.
She said (that) they were going shopping.
She told me that she loved playing music.
7. “Did you visit the science centre?” she asked.
3. “Follow me,” he said to us.
She asked if I/we had visited the science
He told us to follow him.
4. “Don’t take any photos,” the tour guide said.
The tour guide told me/us not to take any
Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate
Quick Test 6.2B (6e-6i)