Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate Quick Test 3.1B (3a
SCORE: …………………………… / 15
I. Uzupełnij wyrazy. (5 pkt)
1. After the Battle of Hastings in 1066, the Normans c _ _ q _ _ _ _ _ Britain.
2. Juan Sebastián Elcano was the first man who s _ _ _ _ _ around the world.
3. The Vitruvian Man is one Leonardo da Vinci’s most famous d _ _ w _ _ _ _ .
4. Some people believe that an ancient c _ _ _ e killed those who entered Tutankhamun’s tomb.
5. It is important for farmers to h _ _ _ _ s _ their crops on time.
II. Uzupełnij zdania czasownikami z listy w czasie past simple. (6 pkt)
1. We don’t know who ______________ the wheel, but imagine how it changed everything.
2. Ancient Greeks never ______________ meat unless it was sacrificed to a god.
3. Princess Elizabeth, the King’s eldest daughter, ______________ Queen Elizabeth II in 1952.
4. According to tradition, St George ______________ against a dragon.
5. Do you know who ______________ the first website?
6. Neil Armstrong ______________ the first astronaut who landed on the moon.
III. Zadaj pytania do podkreślonych części zdania. (4 pkt)
1. Thomas Alva Edison designed a light bulb in 1879.
2. He stayed at home because he had a lot of homework.
3. Queen Victoria ruled over Britain for over sixty years.
4. Charles Dickens wrote The Great Expectations.
Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate
Quick Test 3.1B (3a-3d)