Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate Quick Test 5.2B (5e
SCORE: …………………………… / 15
I. Uzupełnij wyrazy. (4 pkt)
1. Some say that endangered s _ _ c _ _ _ such as the Bengal tiger can survive only in zoos.
2. Saving animals in China is a very c _ _ _ _ _ n _ _ _ _ task in wildlife conservation.
3. My cat landed on my head after falling and s _ _ _ _ _ _ _ d my face.
4. After every tourist season volunteers help to c _ _ _ _ c _ rubbish left on the beach.
II. Zaznacz wyraz, który nie pasuje do pozostałych. (3 pkt)
III. Wybierz właściwe wyrażenia. (2 pkt)
1. The trip was very tiring/tired, but we were very happy at the end.
2. The children were very excited/exciting before going to the amusement park.
3. The visitors were shocked/shocking to see the animal in the museum to be so real.
4. Why were the students so bored/boring at the end of the class?
IV. Uzupełnij zdania, tak aby zachować znaczenie zdań wyjściowych. (6 pkt)
1. We got up early and we saw the sunrise.
If we _________________________________________________.
2. Mary drove carelessly and had a serious accident.
Mary wishes _________________________________________________.
3. I twisted my ankle, so I couldn’t go on the trip.
If only _________________________________________________.
4. It didn’t rain, so we went camping for the weekend.
If it _________________________________________________.
5. I can’t swim, so I can’t go kayaking.
I wish _________________________________________________.
6. He cut his finger because he hadn’t put his gloves on.
If he _________________________________________________.
Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate
Quick Test 5.2B (5e-5i)