Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate Quick Test 6.1A (6a
SCORE: …………………………… / 15
I. Uzupełnij wyrazy. (4 pkt)
1. Yesterday I received a letter with some exotic stamps on the envelope.
2. Egyptian mummies were prepared to preserve the body for the afterlife.
3. Visitors to Australia are often dazzled by the amazing and untouched nature.
4. When the first settlers arrived in America, the continent was inhabited by Indian tribes.
II. Dopasuj wyrazy z obu kolumn, tak aby utworzyć poprawne wyrażenia. Wpisz
odpowiednie litery w kratki. (4 pkt)
for a photo
III. Przekształć podane zdania na stronę bierną. (7 pkt)
1. They will transport the statue by sea.
The bridge has been repaired recently.
The statue will be transported by sea.
5. They forgot about the king’s tomb.
2. Somebody uncovered the temple in 2002.
The king’s tomb was forgotten.
The temple was uncovered in 2002.
6. You must leave your clothes here.
3. The museum exhibits ancient weapons.
Your clothes must be left here.
Ancient weapons are exhibited by the
7. Thousands of guests visit the ruins.
The ruins are visited by thousands of guests.
4. They have repaired the bridge recently.
Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate
Quick Test 6.1A (6a-6d)