Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate Quick Test 5.1A (5a
SCORE: …………………………… / 15
I. Uzupełnij nazwy negatywnych zjawisk i katastrof naturalnych, do których odnoszą się
podane nagłówki prasowe. (5 pkt)
BLACK GRADUATES FIND IT HARDER TO GET A JOB
ALABAMA BEACHES HIT HARD BY GULF OIL SPILL
40 FAMILIES MADE HOMELESS BY THE WIND
THOUSANDS EVACUATED AS GROUND CONTINUES
30 MILLION IN THE US UNABLE TO READ OR WRITE
II. Uzupełnij zdania czasownikami podanymi w nawiasach w czasie present perfect, present
perfect continuous lub past simple oraz odpowiednimi wyrażeniami z listy. (8 pkt)
for his friends
our rescue team
to clear the streets
from a headache
1. Do you remember how many soldiers (lose) lost their lives during the Gulf War?
2. The new film (win) has won several awards so far.
3. The hurricane (destroy) has destroyed many buildings and many people are homeless now.
4. She (join) joined our rescue team two years ago.
5. ‘How long (you/suffer) have you been suffering from a headache?’ ‘For five hours.’
6. He (wait) has been waiting for his friends since 10am and he’s already bored.
7. The volunteers (already/help) have already been helping to clear the streets for several days.
8. The weather is horrible, but the marines (already/manage) have already managed to rescue
III. Wybierz właściwe wyrażenia. (2 pkt)
1. Our guests haven’t arrived yet/already.
2. I’ve been busy tidying my room for/since 9am.
3. The day has never/just started and I’m already tired.
4. They stayed in this hotel since/for a week.
Matura Prime Time Pre-intermediate
Quick Test 5.1A (5a-5d)